Saturday, August 10, 2013

SATURDAY, AUGUST 10, 2013 ACTION ALERTS

                                           PrecinctPower101.com


TWO ALERTS


ALERT #1
Forty to 50 House Republicans will support amnesty yet they are hiding according to Rep. Luis Gutierrez.

"Some of them I've spoken to, and they say, 'Love to do the activity with you, I want to be able to vote for it, I really don't need to draw attention to myself at this point,' but we can count on it," Gutierrez said."

Read the article:

Consider the words of Representative Trey Gowdy (R-S.C.):
"I cannot sell in South Carolina a border security plan where the security comes after the legalization. I can't sell a border security plan where Janet Napolitano gets to tell us the border is secure. I can't tell sell a border security plan when the executive can turn on and off triggers for politically expedient reasons, nor would I try to sell any of those plans."  SOURCE: Real Clear Politics


CONTACT YOUR CONGRESSMAN: Ask him/her how they plan to vote on the Immigration Bill.  If they are voting FOR IT, post it on Facebook, Twitter and to any media comments.  DON'T LET OUR LEGISLATORS GET AWAY WITH A BACK DOOR DEAL.


ALERT #2
STOP AMERICAN ARMS FROM REACHING AMERICAS'S ENEMIES

http://aclj.org/war-on-terror/no-american-weapons-for-jihad

CALL YOUR LEGISLATORS TO SPEAK OUT AGAINST SUPPORT OF REGIMES THAT SUPPORT TERRORIST GROUPS


PrecinctPower101.com

No comments:

Post a Comment